Bypass Google Account Verification Code Factory Reset Protection
Google update the Android Software in latest Android Lollipop 5.1 Operating System, Google has launched a new mobile security feature.
How the Google Account Verification Works:
Basically, With the latest android update, google add this feature on all new Mobiles phones those support the new software update. If you lost your Android phone and another person found it then that person will not be able to use your phone set up a screen lock pattern or security PIN on your mobile phone.
In the last Old Software, you easily unlock google account or bypass google account just doing factory resetting option.
But now in new Software Update, you need Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP) to Factory Reset.
This Problem also occurs when someone buys 2nd hand mobile phone from other person and don’t ask the Google Account user or password or not remove the old email that is entered in play store account.
Step By Step Solution:
When your mobile phone has finished the factory reset then it will reboot and prompted to choose the language dialogue to select the language. After choosing the correct language please follow the next steps:
- Now, Connect your mobile phone with a Wifi Network.
- Now, next screen will appear and ask you for the Google Account.
- There Tap the text field and wait un till keyboad comes up.
- Now, Tap & hold the “@” character until a Settings menu pops up.
- Now, Select Google Keyboard Settings
- Then Tap on the 3 dots on the top part of the screen.
- Now, Select the Help&Feedback item and select any item in the list that will follow
- Long press to select any text on this page and click on Websearch in the upper right corner
- A search field will be shown or delete the text inside the search field
- Type Settings in the search field
- Tap “About Phone” and tap 7 times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options
- Return to the previous menu and open the Developer Option that just appeared
- Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times
- Restart the device
- Connect it to Wifi again
- Notice how you won’t be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account.
ByPass Factory Reset Protection on Android FRP with no OTG, no ROOT, no Cable Step Bt Step Video: