How to Bypass Google Verification on LG
If you have any problem with LG bypass google verify, apk LG bypass, apk LG bypass google verify, bypass apk download then it is the best place that solves your problem. android google bypass tool download.
How to bypass the Google account by using the FRP Tool Unlocker Application:
This additional protection for Android phones was introduced with version 5.1 Lollipop of Android and is called “Factory Reset Protection FRP”, in order to help users keep all their data protected.
In any case, FRP is activated & unfortunately your Google android mobile is reset through the recovery menu, the Android mobile phone then will demand you to re-enter the main Google username and passwords which were previous on the mobile device before it will successfully boot up again. Which means that if someone steals your personal mobile phone and resets it from recovery, there is no chance for them to use in. This is factory reset protection and discourages thieves from stealing a phone and resetting it to make it their own.
How to Bypass Google Verification on LG Follow these Step by Step:
- Reboot you Lg device into Recovery mode. Hold Home button and Volume Up button, and Power releasing Power when you see the device turn on or reboot successfully.
- Perform a Factory Reset (press Volume Down until is selected,
wipe data/factory resetpress Power, scroll down to
Yes -- delete all user data& press Power again.
- Now, Proceed through the device Setup Wizard until it prompts you for the Google account credentials.
- For a Samsung device, save Bypass APK onto a USB flash drive, and connect it to the device via OTG.For LG:
- Backup, connect to Wi-Fi, then back up again and hit Accessibility.
- Turn “Switch Access” on, then enter its Settings and set a key for Overview, such as Volume Down.
- Press the key you set up for Overview, hit Dual Window, and select the file browser.
- When the File Explorer launches, browse to and tap the APK to install it. When you get the prompt about unknown sources, choose the Settings option and enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Complete the install and choose to Open the application, which will open Settings.For LG:
- Add a new user account under Users, switch to it and add your own Google account via Setup, then switch back to the main user (Owner) from Settings → Users, and back out from there to the main Settings.
- Go to Backup and Reset and do a Factory Data Reset. As per my other answer, this will remove FRP from the device.
The APK in (4) is very simple and just opens Settings, you could use any other that does the same if you don’t want to trust that source.