How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung Galaxy S7
SAMSUNG Google Account Protection in Samsung Galaxy S7 without OTG:
if you have a question about FRP Bypass and any question that are given below.
How to bypass Google Account protection? How to remove factory reset protection? How to active your phone when you forgot the Google password? How to bypass FRP? How to remove Google Protection?
This tutorial is the answer for all of these questions. In this article, we present you the way to bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
How to bypass Google Account Protection in Samsung without OTG?
1) First of all, from the Welcome panel choose one of your languages.
2) Now, connect with your home WiFi networks.
3) Now, You can go to the to the Verifying your account panel.
4) Afterward, now open the SideSync application on your PC or Laptop. You can download this app from here.
5) Now Next is to connect your phone to your PC by using microUSB cable.
6) Then Open with screen appears on the screen choose Chrome browser image is given below.
7) Now, Accept all term and tap NO, THANK YOU for setting up Chrome.
10) Now Download the Samsung Bypass Google app & confirm downloading by tapping the OK button.
11) Now, Go to the back that is given below the following screen and tap OK to enter the Galaxy Apps.
12) Choose to Agree to all Term & Conditions and open Apps Searcher.
13) Then type in ES File Explorer and install this app.
15) You have to sign in to any Samsung Account.
16) Now, tap Install one more time and select Accept and Download.
17) As soon as downloading will be completed tap Open ES File Explorer.
18) From the available folders choose Download and open Samsung Bypass Google app.
19) When the Properties appears select Install Samsung Bypass Google.
20) From the Install blocked windows tap Settings.
21) In the next step check Unknown sources and tap OK.
22) Then from the Developer Settings, select Install and tap Accept.
23) Excellent! Now you can open the Bypass app and use the Android Settings.
24) Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
25) After that now choose Reset phone to confirm your choice select Erase everything option.
26) Congratulations ! You just remove the Factory Reset Protection and you can bypass Verifying Google Account.