Get Free SP Flash Tool MTK Flash Tool
Smartphone Flash Tool is one of the best application which helps the technical users to flash the Stock ROMs, fixing the critical issues and other custom recoveries. Moreover you can use the SP Flash Tool for the following tasks.
- Firmware Upgrade and downgrade.
- Flashing of Android Smartphones.
- Unbrick the bricked Android Smartphones.
Smartphone Flash Tool worked with the MT Based Android Smartphones. Here we have the complete, updated and tested version of the SP Flash Tool You can direct download from our website any version. All the versions of the SP Flash Tool including the latest one are tested, working and virus scanned. Feel Free to download the SP Flash Tool. If something went wrong at your end don’t hesitate to contact us. Share your valuable feedback with us in the form of comments below.
SP streak apparatus is an application which is for the most part help you to blaze Stock ROM, Custom recuperation and settling in some amazing cases ( firmware upgrade, Flash recuperation, unbrick bricked android gadget and so on.). Cell phone FlashTool is working with MediaTek Android cell phones (MTK based) You can Download SPFlashTool from our download area. You have to load dissipate record for MTK based gadget for working.
What the SP Flash Tools Offer to US
- Flashing to Android stock-ROM (scatter based)
- Flash Custom ROM (scatter based)
- Application for Fixing Bricked device.
- Advanced Memory testing and verifying.
- Read / Write parameters.
- Erasing / Formatting / Reset Your MTK based device.
Basic Requirements of SP Flash Tools
- Pc or Laptop
- USB data cable for the device
- Drivers (MediaTek USB-VCOM drivers).
- Scatter file + files to be flashed
- Backup the device (forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html)
- Download SP Flash Tools from the link given below.
Basic User Guide of SP Flash Tools
- Download the zipped file of SP Flash Tool.
- Unzip the Package.
- Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image according to your device/choice ( load image from the separate window –>open)
- Now you can see RECOVERY box is checked and you can see the recovery image location ( uncheck all other boxes)
- Switch off your smartphone
- Connect the device and Click on “DOWNLOAD” button on top ( not the tab), If it asks click on “yes”
- It is done and MTK flashTool will do the rest. If you have a problem with flashing utility or drivers install MediaTek USB drivers from our links.
Once it done successfully a window with green circle will appeared. Finally Congratulation, you have done flashing of you MT based Android devices successfully.