Bypass Samsung Account Lock S6 2018 | Bypass Google FRP Verify APK
Factory Reset Protection:
was added to Android with 5.1 Lollipop, but since different OEMs use different variations of Android, vulnerabilities can arise. This particular method should work on recent Samsung devices like the Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 active, S6 edge+, Note5, S7, S7 edge, S7 active, and even the brand new Note7. It is entirely possible that it will work with other modern Samsung phones Bypass FRP Samsung s7 edge as well, though. Bypass Google Phone Verification, all Samsung cell phones.
Solution All Methods of 2018:
This device is locked because of an abnormal factory reset Bypass FRP Samsung S7 edge bypass google, phone verification, all Samsung cell phone Sidesync Method bypass google verify OTG Method bypass google verify Odin Method bypass google verify Quick Shortcut Maker Method bypass google verify RealTerm Method bypass google verify Account login Method bypass google verify Google verify bypass tool
How to remove samsung account from galaxy s6 without password, bypass samsung account apk, galaxy s6 reactivation lock bypass, samsung account bypass 2017, this device is locked because of an abnormal factory reset s6, account.samsung.com unlock s6 edge, bypass samsung pangu, bypass samsung google account verification app apk.
Bypass Samsung Account Lock S6:
- Reboot into Recovery mode hold Home, Volume Up, and Power, releasing Power when you see the device turn on/reboot.
- Perform a Factory Reset press Volume Down until
wipe data/factory resetis selected, press Power, scroll down to
Yes -- delete all user dataand press Power again.
- Proceed through the device Setup Wizard until it prompts you for the Google account credentials.
- For a Samsung device, save this RootJunky APK onto a USB flash drive, and connect it to the device via OTG.For LG:
- Back up, connect to Wi-Fi, then back up again and hit Accessibility.
- Turn “Switch Access” on, then enter its Settings and set a key for Overview, such as Volume Down.
- Press the key you set up for Overview, hit Dual Window, and select the file browser.
- When the File Explorer launches, browse to and tap the APK to install it. When you get the prompt about unknown sources, choose the Settings option and enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Complete the install and choose to Open the application, which will open Settings.For LG:
- Add a new user account under Users, switch to it and add your own Google account via Setup, then switch back to the main user (Owner) from Settings → Users, and back out from there to the main Settings.
- Go to Backup and Reset and do a Factory Data Reset. As per my other answer, this will remove FRP from the device.
The APK in (4) is very simple and just opens Settings, you could use any other that does the same if you don’t want to trust that source.
Nexus 5, 5X, 6, and 6P running 6.0.1; Goclever Quantum 2 400S running 5.1:
Insert an activated SIM card and call it from another phone. Answer the call, hit the Add Line (call conferencing) button, and enter
*#*#4636#*#* (worked on Nexus 5X). Tap “Usage Statistics”, then hit the back button, and you’re in Settings and can do a factory reset.
If Factory Reset is disabled thanks to a security patch, you can instead create a new user account (going through and setting it up), then follow the very next guide below for the Turbo, starting at the second paragraph.
You can also do this without a sim through this exploit.