Fix iPhone 7 Stuck on Apple Logo During Boot or after JailBreak, Charging or Battery Replacement
Most of the users who’s tried to jailbreak their iPhone they face this problem often. Or even those iPhone users who’re just updating or restoring their iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus they also face this Stuck Apple Logo Problem. But don’t worry you can fix this problem through a couple of ways. One of the Best and Easy methods we discuss here for you.
Step by Step Guide to fix iPhone 7 Stuck on Apple Logo:
There are few things which you need to perfom the First Method. The first thing you need is the iPhone USB data cable with the help of this you will connect your iPhone to the computer or Laptop and Second thing is you must have battery backup which should be equal to the battery backup your iPhone will take to install the operating system in it. Once you have all these things, you can follow the guide below to get your iPhone 7 out of this Apple logo.
- Connect you iPhone with you laptop or computer through USB data cable.
- Now, Next Step, Put our phone in the DFU method & you can do this by following the given steps.
- Your iPhone can be out to DFU mode if you press & hold the Power and Home button for 10 seconds.
- Once you are done with holding these buttons for 10 seconds, you will need to release the power button but keeping holding the home button.
- Also, make sure that iTunes is open in your computer and when phone opens in DFU mode, the iTunes will notify you.
Once you are done with loading it in DFU mode, you can simply restore your phone to fix this issue. But another issue which you are going to face here is the losing of data due to the phone restore option. When then you need to back up your data but you can’t because your iPhone is stuck on Apple Logo.
Here is the video for more clearfication: