Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F Hard Reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 G920F
On the internet, there are many websites those provides you the Hard reset Method but most of them methods are old or not work. But we provide you the 100% working methods with video. In this post, you will learn How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 G920F?
First hardest Method:
- First, step is, turn off your mobile phone by pressing the Power button.
- Now press and hold both Volume Up, Home and Power button at the same time until Samsung logo come up on the screen.
- Now, the Recovery Mode menu appear in front of you know select the “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume up/down buttons to navigate then press Power button to confirm.
- After that, choose “Yes — delete all user data” then confirm the whole operations.
- Now, select the option “reboot system now“.
- Congratulations! hard reset Process successfully completed.
Second hardest method:
- This method Start by turning on your mobile device.
- Now, From the Home Screen go to Menu then to Settings.
- Now, Tap the Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
FACTORY FULL RESET – SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 – TUTORIAL
Hard Reset – SAMSUNG G920F Galaxy S6 – REMOVE SCREEN LOCK