How to Bypass Google Account Verification In Your Samsung Phone without OTG?
Because of the Factory Reset Protection embedded in the Android 5.0 version of the Android operating system, it can get very difficult for you to access your phone again after factory resetting it in case you have bought the phone from a third party or when you forgot your Google account username or password. Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem. In order to Bypass Google account Samsung verification in your Samsung Galaxy phone without an OTG link, follow the steps below.
- Download and then install the SideSync apk application on your PC.
- Run the SideSyncapk app on your PC and then connect your Samsung phone to the PC.
- A popup will appear on a screen. Make sure to tap the Google Chrome application. Here, the sidestep apk app will be downloaded. You will need this app. So to download it, enter the following URL: https://goo.gl/iao0ya
- After downloading the sidestep apk app, tap back to open the Samsung Apps. You will be requested to introduce the Sidesync app into your device. However, do not proceed with it. Instead, you should open the ES File Explorer, if you have it.
- Open the apk app from the ES File Explorer. It will usually be located in the Downloads folder.
- Go to the Samsung settings menu. Look for the Backup and Reset option.
- Tap on Factory data reset and then Reset your Samsung phone.
- You are done.
That is all for bypassing the Google account verification on your Samsung device without an OTG link. You only need to follow 8 simple steps and you will be done. Note that the technique below will help you bypass Google account verification in your Samsung phone, whatever version of Samsung it may be. So this covers the J series such as the J5 2016, J7, J7 prime, and even the lower versions like J2. This also covers Samsung s6, s7, s7 edge, and s8.
Now, this is just one of the many methods and techniques that you may apply when it comes to bypassing Google account verification in your Samsung. If this particular technique does not seem to help you factory reset your Samsung phone successfully, then you should not get frustrated and worry about it. There are a lot more techniques available. In fact, just by clicking the link at the beginning paragraph of this article will redirect you to a website where you will find a lot of techniques and methods in bypassing Google account verification in your Samsung device. the recommendation is to try such methods until you find one that works for you.