Download Micromax P365 Flash File
We are well familiar with the harshness of issues in smartphones. The issues like automatic restart of your mobile device, slow processing issues, memory issues, and hanging of mobile device, in Micromax P365. Have you ever face anyone of these issues? Do you want to get rid of Micromax P365 issues? Then luckily you are at the right place. Here in this article, we will provide you a direct link to Download Micromax P365 Flash File. And also a complete guide how to flash your Micromax P365 using SP Smart Tool.
Before making your mind to go through flashing process of your mobile phone we want you to have a look at the basic requirements before advancing further in the process. Make a checklist of these things and mark tick against each requirement if you fulfill it.
Micromax P365 Flash File (Firmware) Requirements
Here is the checklist of requirements you must fulfill before moving to flashing process.
- Micromax P365.
- 50 % battery of Device.
- A computer.
- Operating System should be Windows because it’s quite user-friendly.
- Micromax P365 Flash File.
Problems to solved by Micromax P365 Flash File (Firmware)
- Automatic Restart of Mobile Device.
- Phone Lagging Issue.
- The touch of the phone not working. Give a try to flash file.
- Camera hanging.
- Phone not starting.
- OS Deleted.
- SIM card not working.
HOw to Install Micromax P365 Firmware (Flash File)
Following are the steps to perform in order to Flash Stock Rom or any other custom ROM using so-called flash tool SP(Smart Phone) Flash Device on a windows computer. Before starting the process of flashing make sure that your smartphone device has at least 50 percent of battery.
- Extract the flash file in any folder on your computer or laptop device.
- Need to install SP Flash Tool, Driver and Instruction manual.
- Launch the SP Flash Tool and locates Scatter File Tool.
- Now, you need to connect your Micromax P365 with the computer and make a connection.
- Now click on upgrade and just wait for some time (minutes).
- Once the process successfully completed you will get a green signal.
We hope this article will help you in solving the problems related to Micromax P365 Flash File. And if it helps to solve your problem don’t forget to share with your friends and share your views about it.
File Name: Micromax_P365_V4_201113.zip
File Size: 397 MB