How to Bypass Any Samsung Google Verify Account:
Today We Are Going To Share A unique and Most Wanted Solution To Bypass Samsung Google Verify Account.This Problem Come After Hard Reset In New Phones Specially Lollipop Firmware.
Unlock Google Account FRP Lock:
Bypass Google Verification on Any Samsung Device with the help of FRP Bypass APK. Follow give below guide and get rid of all google verification issues.
This Problem See Like Below Image:
This Problem Can,t Solve By Hard Reset Or Upgrading or Flashing.
Ok Lets Start!
Download Bypass Samsung FRP APK File 2018
|Nome do arquivo||Samsung Bypass Google FRP APK|
|Tamanho do arquivo||46.6 KB
|Tipo de arquivo||Aplicação|
|Extensão de arquivo||APK|
|Carregado por||Fundo de aplicação|
- Copy Special Android Apk To Your Pendrive
- Power On The Phone And Connect The Pendrive Through OTG Cable
- When You Connect OTG Cable With Phone Then File Manger Will Show On Phone
- Now Find Special Android Apk and Install into the Phone
- After Install, You Will Automatic Promoted To Settings Menu
- Now Reset Phone Through Settings Menu
- After Reset Setup Phones As New
- All Done 😀
How to Bypass Google Account on Android Devices Solution:
After the phone has finished its factory reset, it will reboot, and you will be prompted to choose the desired display language. Choose the correct language and follow the next steps:
- Connect your phone with Available Wifi Network.
- Next screen will appear and ask you for the Google Account.
- Now, Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up.
- Now Tap and hold the “@” character until a Settings menu pops up on your screen.
- Now, Select the Google Keyboard Settings.
- Now, Tap on the 3 dots in the top part of the screen or More Depending on what Android OS you are running.
- Select the Help & Feedback item and choose any item in the list that will follow.
- Long press to select any text on this page and click on Web Search in the upper right corner.
- A search field will be shown then delete the text inside the search field.
- Type Settings in the search field.
- Tap “About Phone” and tap seven times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options.
- Now, Next step is Return to the previous menu & open the Developer Option that appeared.
- Now, Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Now again, Connect it to WiFi.
- Notice how you won’t be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead, the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account.