Are you looking for a working method to Root Samsung Galaxy J2 with & without using the computer? Then luckily you are landed are the right place. In this article, we will explore some methods for you about “How to root Samsung Galaxy J2” easily within no time in few steps. Yes! Don’t be amazed we will do it for you in a very safe and working method.
Samsung Galaxy J2 is one of the good mobile handsets from Samsung. It comprises of some nice features as belonging to the other J series handset of Samsung. Moreover, it also has some nice and good price as well. The most amazing things about this mobile device are that it is supported by the Samsung Official Developers. So, here we can say that customers will get the android updates and bug fixing from the vendor. But that’s alarming for the customer being under official support there are some limitations applied on the software and hardware of the Samsung Galaxy J2. And there is no way to root Samsung Galaxy J2 due to these limitations. But no need to be a worry, we keep our promise and find a working and secure way to root Samsung Galaxy J2 without using a computer.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J2 without Using Computer
Our Guide is based on rooting the Samsung Galaxy J2 without using the computer but by using an application. That application is used to root every android 5.1.1 that’s why this method will surely work for rooting Samsung Galaxy J2.
Following are the certain Steps which you must follow in order to root Samsung Galaxy J2.
- First of All, you need to download the “Kingroot” Android Application.
- Once the application is downloaded launch it for rooting process.
- While launching the application, the application will display some benefits of rooting the device.
- After that Application will scan your mobile device for fetching some details like Android version, model number, and many other things for verification purpose.
- After complete scanning, the app will prompt the dialogue box like if it is rooted or not.
- Here you can see clearly that app can root Samsung Galaxy J2.
- Now tap the button “Try to Root.”
- After tapping the app will start rooting the Samsung Galaxy J2.
- It will take some time, when the processing bar reaches 100% your Samsung Galaxy J2 is rooted.
- You have done successfully, root Samsung Galaxy J2.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J2 Using Computer
Following are the steps which you need to follow up if you want to root Samsung Galaxy J2 using the computer.
- Very first you need to download the Kingroot Application for Windows.
- Now Install and Launch the application on Windows.
- Navigate to the settings of the device and enable “USB Debugging” mode.
- Now make a connection of your Samsung Galaxy J2 by using USB Cable and wait for the driver’s installation automatically.
- After successful installation of drivers, you will observe that device has been successfully recognized by the Operating System.
- Now in application select simply Root.
- After some time, the device will prompt a message of successfully rooted the Samsung Galaxy J2.