Samsung J2 Google Account Remove File | Bypass Google Account FRP Lock
If you have any problem with Samsung bypass google verify, Samsung J2 Google Account Remove File, apk Samsung bypass, apk Samsung bypass google verify, bypass apk download then it is the best place that solves your problem. android google bypass tool download.
How to bypass the Google account by using the FRP Tool Unlocker Application:
This additional protection for Android phones was introduced with version 5.1 Lollipop of Android and is called “Factory Reset Protection FRP”, in order to help users keep all their data protected.
In any case, Samsung J2 Google Account Remove File, FRP is activated & unfortunately your Google android mobile is reset through the recovery menu, the Android mobile phone then will demand you to re-enter the main Google username and passwords which were previous on the mobile device before it will successfully boot up again. Which means that if someone steals your personal mobile phone and resets it from recovery, there is no chance for them to use in. This is factory reset protection and discourages thieves from stealing a phone and resetting it to make it their own. Samsung J2 Google Account Remove File.
How to Bypass Google Account on Android Devices Solution:
After the phone has finished its factory reset, it will reboot, and you will be prompted to choose the desired display language. Choose the correct language and follow the next steps:
- Connect your phone with Available Wifi Network.
- Next screen will appear and ask you for the Google Account.
- Now, Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up.
- Now Tap and hold the “@” character until a Settings menu pops up on your screen.
- Now, Select the Google Keyboard Settings.
- Now, Tap on the 3 dots in the top part of the screen or More Depending on what Android OS you are running.
- Select the Help & Feedback item and choose any item in the list that will follow.
- Long press to select any text on this page and click on Websearch in the upper right corner.
- A search field will be shown then delete the text inside the search field.
- Type Settings in the search field.
- Tap “About Phone” and tap seven times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options.
- Now, Next step is Return to the previous menu & open the Developer Option that appeared.
- Now, Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Now again, Connect it to Wifi.
- Notice how you won’t be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead, the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account.