Seeking Air Mine Clash Of Clans Wiki:
Seeking Air Mine Clash Of Clans Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Well, it makes no difference as the Seeking Air Mine will blow it sky high. This trap does devastating damage to a single air unit. Seeking air mine is a really powerful trap just a weakness is they can’t detect minion clash of clans but this trap can damage even dragon that after this trap damage air defense of level 6 or 7 can kill dragon of upgrade level or higher level in seconds.seeking air mine upgrade cost is not much higher and anyone can upgrade this powerful trap easily without any hesitation.
Seeking Air Mine Clash Of Clans Wiki Summary:
- The Seeking Air Mine is a trap that affects a single flying unit. It consists of a bomb attached to three black balloons with white skulls painted onto them.
- Unlike the Air Bomb, the Seeking Air Mine does not cause splash damage but it does inflict a great amount of damage to powerful units like Dragons or Lava Hounds.
- The Seeking Air Mine is incapable of taking out Minions and Lava Pups and cannot be triggered by them.
- This trap will attack Lava Hounds, Dragons, Balloons and the Grand Warden if he is set to air mode.
- Like all traps, once it is activated, the Seeking Air Mine must be re-armed in order to be a part of the next defensive Layout (with the exception of Clan Wars, where all Traps are active for every enemy attack).
Seeking Air Mine Clash Of Clans Defensive Strategy:
- A good place for the Seeking Air Mine is next to an Air Defense. When the enemy destroys an Air Defense and then deploys powerful flying units in the vicinity, the Seeking Air Mine can take one down quickly.
- You can place it near the outside of your base to quickly take down any Healers that are deployed.
- It is best used on Dragons or any other powerful flying unit.
- You can place it next to your Town Hall to stop lone Dragons from destroying it.
- Seeking Air Mines are an effective way to counter a Grand Warden. A single Seeking Air Mine can kill a Grand Warden in air mode regardless of level. This can be used to prevent the Eternal Tome from activating early and reduce the risk for a defensive loss.
Seeking Air Mine Clash Of Clans Upgrade Differences:
- At level 3 the spikes on the Seeking Air Mine get bigger and turn golden, the Seeking Air Mine can be seen more easily within its compartment, and the compartment opens up slightly.
Seeking Air Mine Clash Of Clans Trivia:
- The Seeking Air Mine appears to come out of its compartment and then hit an air troop, causing a small, red flash.
- The Seeking Air Mine is the only trap that can single handily destroy the Grand Warden when in air mode.
- It hits the troop and disappears, but it looks like a flattened Balloon instead of an exploded one when triggered and viewed after a battle.
- Previously, it required Dark Elixir to build them.
- During the August 2016 Balancing, Healers can now be targeted by air traps.
Seeking Air Mine Clash Of Clans Level:
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|
|Level||Damage||Cost||Re-Arm Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|
|Trigger Radius||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Favorite Target|
|4 tiles||Single Target||Air||None|