Universal Samsung FRP Bypass
Universal FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S6 S7 Note 5 Note 7
Here are the steps to remove factory reset protection / Google previously synced account lock from your Samsung device.
- Firstly Download Realterm in your laptop and install this software in your laptop or PC.
- Now, Download rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk app and copy this app into your mobile SDcard.
- Now, Start your Phone & connect your device to your Wifi.
- Now, Connect you Phone with your laptop or PC via data cable.
- Now, start RealTerm on your laptop / PC and under pisplay check the box HALF DUPLEX
- Now, Right click on my computer & select manage once it opens click device manager then modems.
- Under modems you should see a Samsung device. now, right click on it then select properties.
- Once the properties window opens then select modem tab and see what port it is on like com5 for an example
- Now, you know the com port number close all device manager windows & open RealTerm Software again.
- Now, under the ports tab in RealTerm enter your port number then click on change.
- Now, click on the send tab then you will need to send these two commands with the Send ASCII button. “first at+creg?\r\n” and “then atd1234;\r\n”
- Now, See your phone and the dailer will pop up.
- For Further steps watch video.
Watch Universal FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S6 S7 Note 5 Note 7: