R1 HD Amazon Bootloader unlock
BOOTLOADER UNLOCK METHOD #1
The effort of our team we tell you about the Amazon R1 HD has root access with SP Flash Tool and TWRP recovery image.
I will teach you to step by step to unlocking your Amazon R1 HD bootloader.
Steps are very simple you just download some software and follow the instructions that are given below.
Note: Root access is required to use the script & you can watch a video on how to root the device below. My Script as been updated to work on Linux Mac or Windows both.
Here are the Download Files:
How to unlock the bootloader video:
How to root and install twrp recovery video:
Here are the steps to check if your bootloader is unlocked. With the help of this device turned on and add debugging working. Run these commands in terminal or command window
- adb reboot bootloader
Once in fast boot mode runs this command to check if unlocked.
- fastboot getvar all
It will return yes for unlock and no for locked.
BOOTLOADER UNLOCK METHOD 2
Just Follow these steps carefully.
- First Download SP-Flash-Tool-bootloader-unlock.zip
- Now, Extract the SP-Flash-Tool-bootloader-unlock.zip to your PC or Laptop desktop.
- Now, Launch Flash_tool.exe File.
- Select scatter-loading & browser to load MT6735_Android_scatter_R1_Unlock.txt
- Now, click on the download button to start.
- Now connect your Mobile Phone with your laptop or computer. and run the device on boot the device to preloader and start the flash. You can do it two ways: 1) First, Power off the phone and flash will start or 2) From a power off and start power on the device while plugged into the computer.
- once the flash is complete which should take seconds you can unplug the device from laptop or computer and reboot your device.
Congratulations! you can unlock the bootloader now.
WARNING UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER WILL WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET THE DEVICE
How to unlock the bootloader:
- Power off the device.
- Now, Holder volume up and power button until you are at the boot menu with recovery fastboot then scroll with volume up to fastboot then press the power button to select.
- Once you are in fastboot mode then you will need to option a command window on your computer and make sure you have your adb and fastboot files.
- Now, cd to the folder with your adb and fastboot files then run these commands.
- Now make sure that your devices are working correctly on fastboot devices
- To unlock the bootloader fastboot OEM unlock
- Follow the directions on your device screen. once it is finished unlocking you can check it with
fastboot getvar all
- Next to reboot the device use
- fastboot reboot that’s it your bootloader is unlocked.
Note: if you have twrp recovery install & unlock your bootloader with METHOD 2 the device will try and boot to recovery and wipe data which will fail because of you and twrp installed.
The only way to fix this is to boot to fastboot mode and run this command
fastboot format user data
then just reboot out of fastboot mode and the device will boot up.