PEKKA Clash Of Clans Wiki
P.E.K.K.A Clash Of Clans is a knight? A robot? No one knows! P.E.K.K.A’s armor absorbs even the mightiest of blows.P.E.K.K.A coc upgrade cost is higher, its training time waste alot of your time & pekka clash of clans is usually used in war because of her power. pekka clash of clans can be upgraded to higher level using elixir clash of clans and you can train pekka coc using elixir coc.
PEKKA is the strongest troop in clash of clans. It is the last troop that you can unlock from the elixir barracks. It does the most damage & can handle the most damage.
PEKKA cost a lot of elixir it takes 30.000 to 50.000 and takes long to train 45 min.
Offensive Strategy with P.E.K.K.A:
- The P.E.K.K.A does have the highest attack of all normal units with high health. It is advised to place them in small groups to attack enemy defenses.
- Two P.E.K.K.A can destroy almost every building within 1 second.
- Watch out for hidden tesla’s, they do double the damage to P.E.K.K.A
Defensive Strategy with P.E.K.K.A:
- Hidden teslas can destroy a P.E.K.K.A very quick. They can be destroyed by multiple P.E.K.K.A’s easily tough.
- If a P.E.K.K.A walks over a spring trap it is activated. Is does not have any effect on the P.E.K.K.A due to it’s high weight.
Fun facts about the P.E.K.K.A:
- In the fun facts displayed when loading the game is stated that P.E.K.K.A is a female.
- You need level 10 barracks to build the P.E.K.K.A.
- You can have 9 P.E.K.K.A’s in maxed out army camps. There fits another one if you have a maxed out clan castle.
- Level 4 P.E.K.K.A with the rage spell level 5 does a massive 1485 damage per attack.
- It is hollow inside.
P.E.K.K.A Clash Of Clans Wiki Summary:
- P.E.K.K.A is the 10th troop to be unlocked in the standard Barracks. It has the strongest armor of any of the Elixir-based troops, and has the highest damage of any normal troops in the game. However, it is also the most expensive Elixir troop of all, and has the longest training time.
- It has purple crystal spikes growing out of the side of its head, and carries a sword multiple swords at higher levels.
- P.E.K.K.As have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack, they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Melee (Ground Only)||25||45m||16||2.5s||10||0.8 tiles|
P.E.K.K.A research and training cost:
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
P.E.K.K.A Strategy video:
in this video you see someone attack with 9 healers and 1 level 4 pekka. With this setup you can clear almost every village.