In this article, we will guide you how to bypass Factory Reset Protection without OTG Cable. Factory Reset Protection of FRP is one of the security parameters for the latest Android operating system. It protects from unauthorized access of Android phones. When the Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system released, with this google introduce Factory Reset Protection to protect the device and personal Data. For instance, let’s say you have lost or device or someone tries, to hard factory reset your mobile device without your permission and you have enabled the Factory Reset Protection then Google will ask for account details that were set up before.
10 Simple Steps to Bypass Factory Reset Protection without OTG
The method is quite similar but in this method, you will use your PC instead of using OTG cable.
- First of all, you need to Download and install SideSync APK.
- Launch the SideSync Application on your computer and connect your mobile device using the USB cable.
- A popup message will appear as shown in image
- Tap on google chrome in order to download the bypass app APK.
- Once you download the APK file now you need to open the Samsung apps tap back. There it will prompt you to install the SideSync Application but here you need to install ES File Explorer.
- Open the installed ES File Explorer.
- Navigate to the Download Folder and launch the bypass app APK in order to install it.
- Now open the setting menu and tap “Backup and Reset”.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and reset the device.
- Now finally you have Bypass Factory Reset Protection without OTG Cable.