How to Bypass Google Verification on Alcatel One Touch
Alcatel bypass google verifies APK. On the off chance that you happen to have an android cell phone, it is conceivable to sidestep Factory Reset Protection by usingana FRP Tool Unlocker application. To Apply this strategy you require a Google record that you can make for nothing and simple.
You can now open or sidestep FRP locking component using FRP Unlock Tool by downloading it from the connection beneath. FRP Tool can without much of a stretch open frp on Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Motorola – Lenovo, LG, ZTE, OPPO, Xiaomi, Alcatel, Sony and numerous other Android OS running gadgets. It incorporates an instructional exercise with point by point directions for each telephone mark.
Bypass Google Account Verification Solution:
After the phone has finished its factory reset it will reboot and you will be prompted to choose the desired display language. After choosing the correct language please follow the next steps:
- Connect the phone to a Wifi Network (preferably your Home network)
- The next screen will ask you for the Google Account
- Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up
- Tap and hold the “@” character until a Settings menu pops up
- Select Google Keyboard Settings
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top part of the screen (or More depending on what Android OS you are running)
- Select the Help&Feedback item and select any item in the list that will follow
- Long press to select any text on this page and click on Websearch in the upper right corner
- A search field will be shown (delete the text inside the search field)
- Type Settings in the search field
- Tap “About Phone” and tap 7 times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options
- Return to the previous menu and open the Developer Option that just appeared
- Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times
- Restart the device
- Connect it to Wifi again
- Notice how you won’t be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account.