How to Unlock your iPhone iCloud Account on iPhone/iPad
This is the biggest problem that often we face this issue but no worries we give you the Using iCloud Activation Lock Removal service, the Activation Lock is permanently removed and the device withdrawn from the previous owner iCloud account. This is the quick process with the help of this your easily Unlock your iPhone account.
What Features you get in the process:
- Remove Account from previous owner’s iCloud account permanently.
- Its Enables you to activate an iPhone where you have forgotten the password.
- Note that. This is not a sim unlock. Your iPhone will still be locked to the original network.
- It will Works with all iPhone latest and old models 7S, 7, 6S+ ,6S ,6 ,SE ,5S ,5C ,5 as well as all iPads/Watches.
- If your iPhone is stuck on any of the screens below then you need this service.
How to Unlock iCloud Account on Your iPhone / iPad Running iOS 9.4, iOS 10, 10.1 Bypass iCloud Activation Lock
Step 1. The first step is to visit OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk.
Step 2. Then click on “iCloud Unlock” that appears in left Sidebar menu of the website.
Step 3. Now Enter your iPhone model, IMEI number of that iPhone you want to unlock the iCloud account. If you don’t know your iPhone IMEI number then dial *#06# to get the IMEI number.
In any case, your iPhone is locked, and you are not able to use the dialer pad then you need to tap on the “i” on the device screen and get IMEI number.
Step #4. The last Step now makes payment and wait for 1-3 days to get your iCloud account unlocked.
Note: It works onAny iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7s.