Bypass Motorola Google Account – In this modern era security is the more concern able factor in technology. As far as android security is concern in new versions of android operating systems, no doubt it’s make it more secure but also become a major issues in the case of Factory Reset protection (FRP). If the device is locked you can unlock it with just hard reset from recovery but it is no more as simple as it because Google introduces a new security parameter (FRP). Factory Reset Protection keeps the data safe and asks for google verification. It is quite healthy in the case of device stolen. But there is a method to bypass Motorola Google Account Verification and reset your device. Here in this article, we will guide you how to bypass FRP google account verification for Motorola like Moto G Turbo, Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto E, Moto G and other lollipop Motorola Devices. Bypass Any Samsung Google Verify Account 2017.
Why Do We need to Bypass Motorola Google Account Verification?
The need of bypassing the verification comes when people start trading phones in which FRP is enabled and this create problem for the next person. If you want to reset your smart phone with FRP Option enable then you must submit username and password of previous sync account on device. That’s why you need to bypass this verification. So, in this article, you will learn how to bypass Motorola Google Account Verification. Gmail Bypass Phone Verification.
Complete Guide to Bypass the FRP for Motorola
Once you have finished the factory resetting of your android device, the device will reboot and an interface will appear to select the desired language of device. After selecting the language you need to perform following steps.
- Connect your mobile with the Wi-Fi Network.
- Next user interface will prompt you to enter the Google Account.
- Tap the username text field so that keyword should pop out.
- Tap and hold “@” button till the Settings interface come out.
- Now you need to select the keyboard setting as Google Keyboard Settings.
- Now you have to tap on three dots appearing at the top of the screen.
- Now select the Help & Feedback from the menu.
- Long press to select any Text on this interface and click web search that appears in the upper right corner.
- Type settings in the search field as it appears.
- Now you need to tap on About Phone option and tap seven times to Build Number so that Developer Option get enabled.
- Now go back to the Developer Option that just appeared now.
- Now you need to check OEM Unlocking and tap back key for 2 times.
- Now you need to restart your mobile device.
- Connect the home Wi-Fi again.
- Note that this time it won’t prompted you to add the previous google account. Now add a new account. Things are ready for you.