Download Official Android Nougat 7.0 For Galaxy Samsung
Now, Google released the latest OS that name has Android Nougat 7.0. Google also publish the features on their official website Click Here.
There are Two options to install these updates with OTA update files which is really nice.
- In this method, you just need to copy the update.zip file into your sdcard then boot your device into Android recovery with holding the volume down button and power button then a menu appears in front of you then selecting the applied update from sd card that’s it.
- If first method is not working then try this method Boot your device into stock Android recovery with holding volume down button and power button at the same time and then menu appear in front of you then selecting apply update from ADB. after that running the command ADB sideload (nameofotaupdate.zip)
REQUIREMENTS OTA UPDATE:
- Bootloader unlocked or locked both will work.
- Device on stock firmware with stock recovery
- They will not work with TWRP or Custom ROM installed.
DOWNLOAD LINKS BUILD NRD90M ARE GIVEN BELOW:
More files will be added in future when they are available.
Official Firmware With Fixed Flash Files:
These files are the stock Android Nougat Firmware but they have been updated to work correctly with .bat flash files for windows and .sh flash files for mac or Linux. This firmware also includes a No wipe options which will allow you to keep your app data on the device and not wipe it. you can use these file to update or restore your nexus device even coming from a different ROM should work.
How to Flash these Files:
- Boot into bootloader mode by holding volume down & power button.
- Now, Plug your device with your computer or laptop and double click on the .bat file you want to use. For Mac and Linux use the .sh files by opening Terminal and cd to the directory then use ./nameofflashfile.sh to run the script.
- watch the script and follow its instructions. that’s it.
DOWNLOAD LINKS TO FIRMWARE BUILD NRD90M:
More files will be added once they are available.
You can also download the firmware straight from Google HERE