How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Camera Failed Error Solution
We came across many reports from the Samsung S7 users that they see “Warning Camera Failed” error while using the camera. Many Samsung owners are facing this problem for quite a long time. You do not have to worry or to think or to go to repair shop and repairing your camera. It is a software fault in Samsung which causes Samsung S7 Camera Failed error.
What is a Solution for Samsung S7 Camera Failed error:
We will list out some easy and work solutions step which you can follow and solve Samsung S7 Camera Failed error.
Steps to solve Samsung S7 Camera Failed error:
- First of all, restart your phone.
- Maybe this will solve your Samsung S7 Camera Failed error. If it does not then clear the cache data.
- Go to setting and settings > Applications > Application manager > Camera app.
- Now Force stop it and go to Storage menu and clear cache data
- If your phone still has this problem, then you have to wipe your cache partition.
- For this purpose power off your phone. Now press the Power Button, Home Button, and Volume Up buttons together.
- Samsung Logo will pop up on your screen after pressing the buttons and enter the recovery mode.
- Now use volume buttons to move in the menu and go to Wipe Cache Partition and press the power button to select it.
- After doing this restart your phone.
- If you are still facing the issue, then this problem must be because of Smart Stay option in Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Now go to your Samsung Galaxy S7 display settings menu and turn off Smart Stay to fix Samsung S7 Camera Failed error.
- Smart Stay uses your front camera to check whether you are watching the front screen that is why it sometimes causes the Samsung S7 Camera Failed error.
We have discussed each possible step to solving the Samsung S7 Camera Failed error. Just focus on each step closely to solve this issue. If this issue has been resolved, then do let us know through your comments. If you know someone who is facing Samsung S7 Camera Failed error then you must share this with him/her.