How to Hard Reset SONY Xperia SP C5303 Step by Step
- Switch off the handset.
- Now goto Settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory Data Reset >> Reset Phone.
- Then choose “Erase everything“, and confirm that.
- Power off the device.
- Now, Next step is to hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until you see the menu.
- After appearing the menu choose option Recovery using Volume Down to navigate, and Volume Up.
* If Volume Up doesn’t work, then use the Power button to select.
- Now you will see a yellow triangle and Android logo.
- Then press Volume Down + Volume Up to see a menu.
- Please use Volume buttons to browse option “wipe data or factory reset”, and confirm that using the Power button.
- Select option “Yes —- delete all user data”.
- After that accept “reboot system now”.
- First, Turn off your cell phone.
- Now press and hold Volume Down.
- Then press and release the Power button.
- Next, you will see a menu.
- Choose option Clear Storage using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Press Volume Up to confirm the operation.
- Back up your important files, and download PC Companion from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- After installation, you will see a window with 4 options.
- Now hover your mouse over the option “Support Zone Now!” and click “Start”.
- Next please wait, until your program, Install a suitable additive.
- Afterward, from the window with 3 options choose “Phone / Tablet Software Update”, and click “Start”.
- Then click to “repair my phone or tablet”.
- Accept all information
- Now your program will run “preparing a computer for software update”.
- Select your model.
- After that, you will see a window with information.
- Follow the instructions, and connect your device to your Personal Computer.
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home key + Power button together.
- When you see the logo of your phone, then release held buttons.
- Now use Volume Down to go down, and Home key or Power button to select.
- Select option “wipe data OR factory reset”.
- Next, choose “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After that select “reboot system now”.
- Check your device, that is it on.
- Now press the phone’s dialer and tap this: *2767*3855#
- Then confirm all information on your screen.
- Power off your phone.
- Then turn it on until you see logo Sony.
- Now the Blue LED will light up and you phon will short vibrate.
- Next, quickly keep tapping Volume Up until you see Recovery mode menu.
- When you see this menu, then select option “wipe data OR factory reset“.
- After that confirm your choice pressing option “Yes — delete all user data“.
- In the end, tap “reboot system now“.
For More Watch This Video: