Hard Reset VERYKOOL Wave S5019
Are your looking to make your VERYKOOL Leo JR S4005 work faster? Do you want to clear all of the data on your VERYKOOL Leo JR S4005 before selling it to someone else? Well, what you need is the factory reset. What is it? Factory reset is an operation which deletes all data on your VERYKOOL Leo JR S4005 and brings back the default settings which makes your device as if it came right from the manufacturer. When do you need to perform such operation? When you need your VERYKOOL Leo JR S4005 to work faster, when there are some difficulties in the performance of the operating system or when you just want to get rid of everithing that has been stored in your VERYKOOL Leo JR S4005. But that is not all. You will also find some useful tricks, interesting articles, videos with the tutorials, answers to the frequently asked questions and more. Just click on Hard Reser VERYKOOL Leo JR S4005 button and you will see it all.
Hard Reset VERYKOOL Wave S5019 Method 1
- Switch off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode on the screen.
- Navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding down the Power button press the Volume Up once.
- After that, use the Volume Down to select “wipe data OR factory reset” and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Next, choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using Volume Up rocker.
- Success! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset VERYKOOL Wave S5019 Method 2
- Begin by holding down the Power button until your device is turned on again.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Success! The factory reset is done!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+