How to Bypass Samsung Account on S5
Bypass Google Account Verification Factory Reset Protection on Samsung devices, How to Bypass Samsung Account on S5
If you have any problem with How to Bypass Samsung Account on S5, apk Samsung bypass, apk Samsung bypass google verify, bypass apk download then it is the best place that solves your problem. android google bypass tool download.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification by using the FRP Tool Unlocker Application:
This additional protection for Android phones was introduced with version 5.1 Lollipop of Android and is called “Factory Reset Protection FRP”, in order to help users keep all their data protected.
In any case, FRP is activated & unfortunately your Google android mobile is reset through the recovery menu, the Android mobile phone then will demand you to re-enter the main Google username and passwords which were previous on the mobile device before it will successfully boot up again. Which means that if someone steals your personal mobile phone and resets it from recovery, there is no chance for them to use in. This is factory reset protection and discourages thieves from stealing a phone and resetting it to make it their own. How to Bypass Samsung Account on S5.
Bypass Google Account Verification Solution:
After the phone has finished its factory reset it will reboot and you will be prompted to choose the desired display language. After choosing the correct language please follow the next steps:
- Connect the phone to a Wifi Network (preferably your Home network)
- The next screen will ask you for the Google Account
- Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up
- Tap and hold the “@” character until a Settings menu pops up
- Select Google Keyboard Settings
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top part of the screen (or More depending on what Android OS you are running)
- Select the Help&Feedback item and select any item in the list that will follow
- Long press to select any text on this page and click on Websearch in the upper right corner
- A search field will be shown (delete the text inside the search field)
- Type Settings in the search field
- Tap “About Phone” and tap 7 times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options
- Return to the previous menu and open the Developer Option that just appeared
- Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times
- Restart the device
- Connect it to Wifi again
- Notice how you won’t be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account.