Having an Apple ID is a requirement to doing just about anything related to Apple services. If you want to download apps in the Apple App Store, or use iCloud, then you must have an Apple ID.
A few years ago, linking a credit card to an Apple account was necessary. But Apple has changed its policy and has been letting users create an Apple ID without a credit card.
Now, we are going to show you how to create an Apple ID without a credit card.
Creating an Apple ID without Credit Sard Working Methods:
The following steps were performed on an iPhone, and this process is the same if you use an iPod touch, an iPad, or iTunes from your desktop computer.
1) Make sure you are not signed in any Apple account on your device If you are then simply sign out.
2) Go to the App Store and search any free application.
3) Now, Tap the “Free” button. Now It will turn into an “Install” button now Tap it again to start the download. At this point, the App Store will ask you three options that are also shown in images below. There you Select “Create New Apple ID.”
4) Now, Next Step is Select your country or region, and tap Next.
5) Tap “Agree” twice to accept the terms and conditions. Alternatively, if you have more time spare, you may first go through all the terms and conditions, then tap to agree.
6) Now, Enter the required information to create your new account. This Information includes an email address, password, date of birth, and a few security questions and Tap to “Next” when you’re done. Make sure that you use an email address that is not currently registered or was not previously used as an Apple ID. If necessary, create a new email address.
7) Under Billing Information you choose “None.” option and enter your billing address.
8) Now, Apple will send you a confirmation email that your receive on your email address that you are provided above. Check your email id and click the “Verify” link in the email that Apple sent you, now log in using your new username that is your email address and password.
9) Now, go back to the App Store, and sign in your new account. Congratulation! Now, You should now be able to download free content from Apple. If you ever try to download paid content, though, Apple will ask you to update your payment information & provide a credit card.