How to Factory Reset in Your Samsung Device For Samsung Galaxy J Series
Because of the Factory Reset Protection embedded in the Android 5.0 version of the Android operating system, it can get very difficult for you to access your phone again after factory resetting it in case you have bought the phone from a third party or when you forgot your Google account username or password. Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem. In order to Bypass Google account Samsung verification in your Samsung Galaxy phone, follow the steps below. Make sure that your Samsung phone is of J Series including Samsung J2, J5, J5 2016, J7, and J7 prime.
- Connect to a Wifi network.
- Enter any Google account previously used in the phone.
- Tap your finger into the text field where you must input the Google account. This will prompt the keyboard to appear on screen.
- Tap and hold your finger on the “@” button until the menu comes up on the screen. This is the settings menu.
- Select Google Keyboard Settings.
- At the top part of the screen, you will see either three dots or a more. This may depend on what version or operating system of Android you are using. Tap on this.
- Choose Help and Feedback. From here, choose any item in the list that will be shown on screen.
- You should then long press any text on the screen. After that, you will find a Websearch option at the upper right part of the screen. Click on it.
- A search field will come up on screen. It already has text inside but you have to delete it.
- You should type “Settings” in the text field.
- Select “About Phone” then tap on the build number 7 consecutive times so that you will be directed to the developer options.
- You should now return to the previous menu. Here, you should open the developer option.
- Allow the OEM unlocking option and then tap back or return two times.
- Restart your smart phone or mobile device.
- Connect to the Wifi once again.
Now, this is just one of the many methods and techniques that you may apply when it comes to bypassing Google account verification in your Samsung phone. If this particular technique does not seem to help you factory reset your Samsung phone successfully, then you should not get frustrated and worry about it. There are a lot more techniques available. In fact, just by clicking the link at the beginning paragraph of this article will redirect you to a website where you will find a lot of techniques and methods in bypassing Google account verification in your Samsung device. the recommendation is to try such methods until you find one that works for you.