Tired of doing fixes, but didn’t get Ledger Wallet Ripple Not Opening solution? Don’t Worry, Applicationyak will help you and solve all your Ledger Wallet Ripple Not Opening issues.
Ledger Wallet Nano S Ripple Solution:
Please follow given below steps to solve ripple wallet not opening issue.
- Uninstall & reinstalled the Ledger Wallet Ripple App
- Disable the browser support in order to run Ledger Wallet Ripple. It’s under setting in the Ripple Nano S device.
- Robot Computer
- Close all applications running on PC
- Deactivate Antivirus installed on your computer (For Bitdefender “Advanced Threat Defense” blocked the application. You have to exclude the “ledger_wallet_ripple.exe” file from scanning).
- Also, try other USB ports, try a different computer if you have one on hand.
Please follow above steps and let us know in comments if these steps worked for you. Thank You!