Introduction to LG MS323
- LG MS323 is cell phone with 4.5″ WVGA IPS Display along Gorilla Glass 3 Protection.
- Battery specify as Long-Lasting for about 2,040 mAh
- Sleek plus modern Design and secure system.
How to Reset LG MS323?
A hard reset, also known as factory reset and master reset. It is a process of software restoration and repair of any electronic device (mostly mobiles phones, laptops, tablets, PC, etc) to its original system. This type of reset erases all of the information and folders stored on the device at once to restore the device’s software to its actual manufacturer settings.
So If you are planning to hard reset your LG mobile phone then it is advised to take a complete and secure backup of your personal contents (images, documents, soundtracks). Furthermore, you need to remove all accounts before resetting your device.
LG Optimus L70 MS323 Device Hard Reset Procedure:
If you LG Optimus L70 MS323 mobile set get frozen, or in any case the screen is locked and you haven’t connect your device with your Google account, then you should perform factory data reset.
By performing hard reset your mobile set, all data will be deleted from your device. It is also called factory data reset. If your mobile is connected to Google account then you’re your all data will be restored later. On the other hand, if your data and other apps are not stored in your Google account, than surely they will lost and have to backed up to a computer or Micro SD card before resetting. This will save you from losing your important data.
You can use LG Backup Solution to make a safe backup your mobile set data. Alternatively, to backup your data connect your mobile to computer through USB cable. After successful connection, select Media Sync (MTP) option. Save your personal folders to your computer.
First technique to Do LG MS323 Hard Reset:
- At first switch off the mobile set via pressing the power button.
- Press and keep the volume down and power key together for a couple of seconds.
- While the LG logo is displayed, keep holding the volume down and then press another time the power button.
- You need to see the manufacturing reset menu on the display screen
- Confirm the complete process by way of choosing appropriate options.
- Wait to complete the entire operation.
- The hard reset/factory reset has simply been completed.
Second Technique to Do LG MS323 Hard Reset:
- Activate the device through pressing the power button for a couple of seconds.
- Go to Settings via Main Menu.
- Inside the subsequent step go to backup & reset.
- Then click factory data reset and reset cell phone.
- Go for the option Delete All in case you are certain to clean all of your data.
- Then tap OK to complete entire operation.
- Well completed! The hard reset is performed.