Micromax Bolt D320 Flash File Update to Android KitKat 4.4.2 Firmware flash file. Here you can find a complete guide to follow up for how to install Bolt D320 Stock Rom.
Micromax Bolt D320 Flash File KitKat 4.4.2 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display – Just 4.5 Inches Capacitive LCD 16M colors
- Screen Resolution – 480 x 854 and 218 Pixel Per Inch
- Device Processor – MT6572 (Mediatek)
- CPU (Central Processing Unit) – Dual core 1.2 GHz
- GPU (Graphics processing Unit) – Cortex – A7
- RAM –512 Mega Bytes of Random Access Memory
- Internal Memory – 4GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera – 3.15 MP, with Flashlight (LED)
- Video – True
- Secondary – Video Graphic Adapter.
How to update Micromax D320 Flash to KitKat 4.4.2 Firmware
- Very first you need to download the file and extract the Stock Rom Flash Update to your PC.
- After extracting the downloaded file you will find the SP Flash Tool Software, instruction manual and required drivers.
- Install the updated USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers. If your drivers are already updated skip the step no 3.
- Run the SP Flash tool Software and then you need to load the scatter file from the files of firmware.
- After that you need to connect your Lenovo Smartphone device with your computer using the wire and USB drivers.
- Now there is an upgrade download Option button you need to click it in SP Flash Tool Software in order to start installation.
- A signal in the form green ring will appear on your computer at the end of successful completion of Flash.
Moreover, if you are looking for a complete guide of how to flash your smartphone then here it is click on the link given below.
Download Free Micromax D320 Flash File
Download now Micromax D320 Flash File and upgrade your Android Kitkat 4.4.2 firmware now. Before downloading we recommend you all to move through a complete guide and learn how to flash your smartphone device using SP Flash Tool.