RealTerm FRP Bypass – There are many methods to bypass the FRP Protection but in this article, we will provide you detail methods by using RealTerm application. No need to be a worry at all here we have a 100% working method for you to FRP Bypass using RealTerm Application. So keep on moving through articles you will hit the 100% working method to RealTerm FRP Bypass.
RealTerm FRP Bypass Google Account Verification
You need to follow the guide step by step in order to bypass FRP using RealTerm Application.
Also Check: Bypass Samsung Google Verify APK
- Very First Step is to download FRP bypass APK.
- Also, download a supported Application called RealTerm to bypass FRP.
- Now you need to make a connection within your PC and Mobile Device. And then you have to find the port number to which the device is attached.
- Navigate to “my computer”, right click and go to “Manage”.
- Then Navigate to the “device manager”.
- Then go to the “Modems”
- Select “Samsung Galaxy USB Modem”
- Finally, double click in order to check properties and navigate to the port tab.
- Note down that port no as we need it further in the process.
- Launch the RealTerm application
- Enter the port no and set the application as you can see in the screenshot.
- Now we have done all the essentials setting of RealTerm Application.
- Now it’s the time to enter and run some commands to complete the task. Select the send tab and enter this command at+creg?\r\n.
- Now you need to enter the 2nd command in the same interface and hit Send ASCII.
- Now you have to keep on entering these commands until the dialer screen appears on the phone.
- Now you need to download and install “ES File Explorer” file from Samsung account.
- Now you have to copy the bypass APK to your phone using SD Card or any other way.
- Open the copied file through ES File Explorer and install it.
- Once the app is installed open it.
- Here the device will ask you to enter the Google account but here you will see another magic. Tap on menu options and browser sign in
- That’s all you have done it. Now you have to restart your device and all setup. It won’t prompt you again to enter the Google Username and Password.