Amazon Blu R1 HD
With the help of this Article, You will be able to Root Amazon Blu R1 HD. You Unlocking the bootloader and install a custom recovery on your phone device. If your bootloader is already unlocked then skip this bootloader unlocking step and skip to rooting the phone.
The first thing you need to learn about your Amazon Root Blu R1 HD is ad-supported device is how to manually navigate with the buttons to be able to boot the device to either stock android recovery or fast boot mode.
- Firstly, Power off your device.
- Now, Holder volume up and power buttons until the device boots selection screen appear.
- Now, select the 3 options Recover Fast Boot Root, and normal
- Once selected Press Power to boot that option
Any files you may be looking for can be found at Rootjunkysdl.com I have compiled lots of great files and tools for this device.
- root scripts
- Root Blu R1 HD
- firmware flash
- TWRP recovery
- system images
- and much much more
Here are the relevant links you need:
- Root guide or step-by-step root guide, both with ported TWRP included
- Bootloader unlock tutorial, with videos for bootloader unlocking and rooting/installing TWRP
- Debloat how-to
- Xposed installation how-to.
Root Blu R1 HD:
1. Download Root Blu R1 HD and exchange the SuperSU compress record from the download interface above to the root envelope of your gadget’s stockpiling outside any organizer.
2. Presently, Turn off your gadget and go into recuperation mode by squeezing Volume up and Power catches simultaneously. Tap on “Introduce” and select the SuperSU compress document that you exchanged to your gadget in Step 1.
3. Tap on “Introduce” and select the SuperSU compress document that you exchanged to your gadget in Step 1. After choosing the .compress record, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the base of
4. In the wake of choosing the .compress document, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the base of screen to start the glimmering procedure.
5. When SuperSU is flashed, you’ll get “Reboot System” alternative, select it.
Congrats! Your gadget ought to be established at this point. Search for the SuperSU application in the application drawer.
Watch This videos below and learn How to unlock the bootloader root and remove the lock screen ads.
how to root blu r1, blu r1 hd root xda, twrp blu r1 hd, blu r1 hd unlock bootloader, how to root blu r1 hd without pc, blu r1 hd custom rom, blu r1 hd stock rom, blu r1 hd cyanogenmod