Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge –Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is one of the best and Ultimate Mobile of Samsung that belongs to Samsung S Series. Samsung S6 Edge having Android Lollipop Operating system. There are many benefits of enabling the root user for Samsung S6 Edge. For example, if you can’t update your mobile automatically than you can do it manually by having the root user access on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Enabling root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge you can install the ROM. You can manipulate the default loaded application. You can delete unwanted company applications. You can easily root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge by using the computer.
Requirements of Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Make sure you have the model no of Samsung S6 is SM-G9250.
- Make sure that you must have more than 50 % battery capacity.
- Make sure that you already have taken the backup of your mobile device.
Process of Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G9250
Following are the main steps to root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G9250.
- Download the Samsung Drivers to make a successful connection between mobile and computer.
- Download the Odin.
- Download the Unikernal of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge having Model Number SM-G9250 and 6.0.1 Marshmallow Android Operating System.
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers to your computer.
- Extract or unzip all the Odin Files in your computer.
- Now you need to Copy all the Unikernal files in your computer.
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G9250.
- Now you have to enter the Download Mode. In order to enter the download mode hold Volume UP + Home button + Power Button simultaneously.
- Once you enter the download mode. The phone will prompt a warning message just you need to advance by pressing Volume up Button.
- Now make a connection between computer and mobile by using USB cable.
- Now launch Odin Application of pc and wait for some time. It will show you the message that your device has been added. If you won’t get any message repeat the process again.
- Once you get the added message Select the PDA Button and look for Unikernal File select it and check auto reboot.
- Now press the start button and wait for the task complete. It may enter into the Recovery Mode to add the SuperSu permissions. You need to reboot again.
- Here you can see the SuperSu once the mobile is rebooted in your application list.
Warning – This is tested process by us but we must say this to you we don’t take any responsibility if something went wrong for us, so take the risk by your own.