How to Unlock Airtel 4G Hotspot – E5573 modem MiFi or as some prefer 4g is a portable device that provides internet connection to your different communication support. A new MiFi hotspot router named as E5573 offered by Huawei. U.K. and other countries present it, limited to a specific network.
Everyone knows that no one can open it or even use SIM, till it unlocked entering “Unlock Code”. Once you open or Huawei e5573 unlock free you have a freedom to use any SIM. In this article, we will cover up the complete procedure to Unlock Airtel 4G Hotspot for Huawei portable router or device e5573.
- 1 Complete Guide on How to unlock Airtel 4g hotspot e5573
- 2 How to unlock Airtel 4g Hotspot dongle e5573
- 3 How to reset Airtel 4g hotspot
Complete Guide on How to unlock Airtel 4g hotspot e5573
Here’s complete procedure to Unlock Airtel 4g hotspot Huawei e5573. This procedure is related to the Huawei Wi-Fi 4G MTN modem. It will be a question for us to unlock so that it can work with the SIM card of all mobile operators offering DATA. To do this, we will use three methods for each of you to find his account and then you can connect to the internet whatever the SIM card you have to introduce in your modem Huawei e5573.
Pre Requisite to Unlock Huawei e5573
- 1 screwdriver
- Huawei drivers
- Balong USB download bin files (USB loader and USB safe)
- Huawei E5573s update
- Huawei E5573s Update_WEBUI
Methods for modem Airtel E5573 unlock
- Unlock your Huawei Modem from an Unlock Code
- Boot your Huawei modem’s PIN
- Update Your Firmware for Your Huawei Modem
Method 1: Unlock your Huawei Modem from an Unlock Code
In this method, it will be questioned for you to have in your possession a unlock code that will allow you to unlock your modem. For that, you need to know your model and your IMEI. To get your Code Unlock you can read this article or any other way you could obtain this code given the perpetual update of its algorithms programs. Once done, you will only have proceeded as follows:
- Insert a chip (SIM card) rejected by your modem and wait for the message “Invalid SIM” is displayed.
- Connect the device to your computer with the Wi-Fi turned on and make sure that all USB drivers are properly installed.
- Open your browser and navigate to the device’s admin interface. the access addresses of the administration page of the administration page may be different from one model to the other that you will have to type in the address bar of your browser:
- Once the page is displayed, you must insert your login and password; by default, we have:
- Login; user Password: user or login; Admin Password; Admin to access your Cpanel.
- You should be automatically redirected to an interface that will prompt you to enter your Unlock Code that you got and click apply.
- Otherwise, to manually reach the unlock page, go to Settings – Dial-Up – search for “SIM lock menu” or Settings – Advanced Settings – “Sim Lock”, fill in your unlock code and click apply.
Congratulations! You have just unpacked your Huawei modem.
Note: You have 7 attempts. After these attempts, the modem will be completely locked.
Method 2: Boot your Huawei modem’s PIN
The method involves short-circuiting your modem to scramble the encryption algorithm using a metal wire or pliers that can conduct electrical current. To do this:
- The battery of your modem must first be charged.
- Take a screwdriver and disassemble your modem by removing the upper shell.
- Maintain the short circuit by connecting the two areas on the image using your lead wire at the red circle and connecting your modem to your computer you will hear the sounds of new equipment on your computer.
Congratulations! You have just unpacked your Huawei modem Airtel 4g E5573.
Method 3: Update Your Firmware for Your Huawei Modem
The procedure is to download and install new firmware to escape the extra layer of security that blocks the use of a SIM from another operator.
The file containing the update software of your modem 4g MTN also contains a setup.exe which must be executed and wait calmly the end of the operation. The most difficult is to find the right “Firmware Update” 4g mini Wi-Fi modem.
How to unlock Airtel 4g Hotspot dongle e5573
In this method, we will decode 4g modem with a firm downgrade.
1- Delete the old firmware on your E5573s modem
Download the balong USB software and run the software balong USB downloader and once the software is open, update the COM PORT click on the browser or browse and select the USBLOADER file download. Your Huawei E5573s modem disconnects briefly and then reconnects back into the device manager, you now have two communication ports. Unplug your Wi-Fi modem 4g remove the circuit and connect it to the pc again to enter flash mode.
2- Upgrade mode Huawei E5573s
Once in flash mode, launch the second file named USB SAFE after which the modem will flash with the green LEDs. Your Wi-Fi modem is ready to receive the first firmware.
Huawei E5573 unlock firmware
The files of downgrade, unlock, upgrade and flash your Wi-Fi modem Huawei 4g test on modem Huawei E5573s-852
Important to know: the firmware files for Wi-Fi modem 4G Huawei and in this case those of the series E55xx works in pairs namely:
Update file responsible for the internal modem software and Update Web UI file responsible for the navigation interface.
To flash a firmware on Wi-Fi modem Huawei 4g it is essential to gather the following set of files:
- Huawei modem driver
- Balong USB downloader
- Bin file (USB Loader and USB Safe)
- Firmware update and WEB UI file
- Download the firmware or update files of your Huawei E5573s modem needed for the continuation of the .firmware.
- Run the E5573s-856_Update_21.315.15.00.00 file and follow the recommended prompts once at the end of the process.
- Unplug your modem 4g remove the current loop again and connect to the pc to enter flash mode.
- Open balong USB download and load again the safe USB file your modem flashes again in upgrade mode.
- Launch the second firmware Update_WEBUI_17.100.08.01.983 Follow let the process go forward. At the end of this second firmware update, your E5573s 4g Wi-Fi modem launches a web page: 192.168.1.1 to access your modem setting to reconfigure the access point and Wi-Fi security.
Thus your Huawei E5573 is unlocked. This is the ultimate way to unlock Airtel 4G Hotspot
Airtel 4g dongle unlocks code calculator v4:
You can unlock your modems or dongle 4g Huawei universal unlock code calculator offline (no internet connection) and unlimited for all your devices manufacturer Huawei.
Huawei unlocks code calculator v4 offline:
We know there is an offline calculator for Huawei modem, however, the use is limited to 5 tries maximum .you can Airtel dongle unlock software free download for use the online service.
- The Huawei v3, v4 calculator does not need an internet connection to deliver your unlock code and flash code;
- The software has no limit on the number of modems to unlock;
- The software is compatible with all windows systems
- The software provided 4 codes to know the flash code to use if you wish to change your firmware; the unlock code Huawei v1; v2; v3 and v4 to use depending on the age of your modem.
How to reset Airtel 4g hotspot
Huawei E5573 Router Reset can be easily reset by your wireless Wi-Fi router. If you have forgotten your username or password of the router then you must reset your Wireless router to the factory defaults settings. If your Wi-Fi router does not work then you should reboot your device.
Difference between Reset and Reboot:
Resetting a router and Rebooting a router are different from each other. To change the setting of a router as its factory default is said to be as Reset a router, whereas if someone refreshes the router or cycle its power this is called Reboot the router. In a case when someone forgets the password of Huawei router then it needs to use Hard Reset the Router and after that use default password in order to reset the password.
Reset your router the following settings will be changed:
- username and password of Huawei router
- username and password of Wi-Fi
- Domain Name System and IP address
- you have made any firewall settings
- Commonly, any configuration variations that you have made to your Wi-Fi wireless router.
Reset Huawei E5573 Router by Button:
Instruction is given below if you want to factory reset your router
- Power on Huawei router, Put a pin into the back hole of the router label reset
- Grip pin down for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
- . Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the Router is reset.
Reboot your Huawei Router:
cycling the power or refresh the router is called Rebooting a router. Instruction is given below If you want to reboot your router
- Disconnect the power connector from the back of the Huawei router and plug it back in.
- Approximately time taken by router is 20 sec for reboot
- When your Wi-Fi router is rebooted your internet connection may be drop. You should warn if anyone is using a pc on your network to access the internet.
Hope you like the Unlock Airtel 4g Hotspot Guide for Huawei Modem e5573 and for Unlock Airtel 4h Hotspot Dongle Device. If this guide works for you share your feedback in comments below. Best of Luck with Unlock Airtel 4G Hotspot.