Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki
Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki Summary
- Wizard is a magical member of your COC that wears a hoody cloak with a leather belt that has a golden buckle and also wears hood matching boots.
- We say that Wizard is very similar to Archer Member in this game because he uses a ranged attack & also can shoot over the Walls. He also shoots a fireballs or energy blasts that do massive damage, but it need support as he has relatively low hitpoints & can easily be killed by point defenses. The Wizards are commonly used in large groups for fire support. They are also very effective in a smaller numbers, especially at lower levels.
- The Wizards have no selected target when attacking, they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack, they will leave their earlier targeted building & engage the enemy troops alternately. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Wizards Offensive Strategy:
- Wizards have the long health to survive a few splash damage attacks, but point defenses can perform a vital problem. Due to their weakness to face the supported fire, Wizards are primarily used behind more durable troops such as Giants or P.E.K.K.As.
- A Great strategy to wipe out buildings immediately is to use Giants as a meat shield that is supported by Healers, while Wizards do the damage.
- Wizards have the ability to attack over the Walls this feature make them very useful for attacking from the outside of Walls or attacking from a distance without the danger of being caught in a Mortar or Wizard Tower blast.
- The monster can be used as a meat shield to support Wizards, but be careful, as Wizards can still be affected by Mortars and Wizard Towers due to their splash damage.
- Wizards can be very useful at taking out defenses, their very high damage makes turret hit points no match for them. However, to maximize their effectiveness, it is generally considered a good idea to deploy them in decent-sized groups, along with a few P.E.K.K.As, Giants or Golems as a good distraction.
- Wizards are amazing at clearing out an enemy’s Clan Castle Troops. There is the ability to do high amounts splash damage allows them to kill a lot of Troops at once. Deploying a Wizard or two after the Clan Castle Troops have engaged you can be a good alternative to a Lightning Spell.
- Defensive Strategy:
- Wizards are excellent defensive Troops, as they can attack enemy Troops from behind Walls. If attacking Troops notice a Wizard emerging from the Clan Castle they will turn to attack it, even if they have to destroy a Wall section to reach it.
- Wizard’s act a bit of a warning in a castle. Their range allows them to attack from remote, and their speed makes it harder for them to be tempted away. They can, at proper levels, deal huge damage to Golems & completely wipe out Hog and Giant hordes. Poison spells can be used, but at low levels, they don’t have, and at high levels, Inferno Towers block out healing, while poison spells should be used against Heroes.
Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki
- Upgrade Differences:
- When first unlocked, Wizard looks to be a man with a beard & thick eyebrows. He wears a hooded cloak, a leather belt & gold buckle, with gray pointed boots. He wears brown clothes under his coat, & his sleeves are rolled up. He attacks with fireballs.
- At level 3, the Wizard is cloak changes from light blue to purple. His boots become bright purple as well. His tunic also becomes purplish in color.
- At level 4, the Wizard starts attacking with purple color fireballs. His missile speed is also noticeably faster.
- At level 5, the Wizard is cloak changes to dark blue, and his boots change from a purplish color to a blackish color, as well as his tunic.
- At level 6, the Wizard’s cloak changes to the color red-violet, his hood loses its lining and extends farther to shadow his face, his belt buckle becomes orange, and his eyes turn a shade of yellow. His boots also change to red-violet. His attacks change to searing orange energy blasts
- At Wizard Level 7 the color of his cloak becomes darker and his robes and hood have a golden lining instead of white. He shoots a purple orange crystal-like fireball.
- When you are doing the tutorial, a Villager mentions the reinforcement Wizards of Ivory Tower. However, Ivory Tower has not mentioned again in the future. This could, however, be a reference to the Wizard Tower.
- Because you get 5 Wizards in the tutorial, they are the first unit that you deploy but NOT the first unlocked for general use, which is Barbarians.
- Wizards are often used by high-level players in place of Archers because of their high damage and relatively high health. when compared to Archers that will be killed in a single hit by most high-level defensive buildings.
- You can have a maximum of 60 Wizards at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 68 if you include the 8 that can fit into a level 6 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 16 Wizards with two fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- Along with the level 5 and 6 Wall Breaker, the Wizard is the only unit in the game capable of killing itself in one shot. In fact, once a Wizard reaches level 5, it can kill even Wizards of any level in one shot.
- On a per housing space basis, the Wizard has the second highest damage per second of any Troop by a small margin 50 damage per housing space at level 7, slightly less than the first-place level 7 Goblin at 52. This excludes the damage multipliers of Goblins and Wall Breakers versus certain buildings.
- In the application package of the game, the sound effect file refers to the Wizard as “image.”
- Supercell hosted an event where the training cost and time of the Wizard were reduced by half for a limited time. During this event, the image of the Wizard in the Barracks showed the wizard with his hair in an afro and the fireball in his left hand was replaced with a rabbit. The silhouette of the Wizard in the battle results screen and the laboratory screen also had the same changes. The image refers to the Clash of Clans commercial, featuring the wizard.
- As of the 13 March 2013 update, the Wizard’s attack now has a splash component. This increases their effectiveness against lower-health Troops such as Goblins, Archers, and Barbarians as Clan Castle Troops.
- You can hear “HUZZAH!” every time an individual Wizard attacks. Some have speculated this to be the “magic word” he uses to cast his spells.
- Part of the May 4th, 2016 update, the Wizard’s training time has been decreased from 8 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Before the May 24th, 2016 update, level 4 and above wizards shot out purple spell like projectiles. This was changed to purple fireballs.
- Part of the October 2016 update, the Wizard’s training time has been decreased from 5 minutes to 30 seconds when all barracks are Wizard capable.
Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki, Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki, Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki, Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki, Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki, Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki, Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki, Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki, Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki, Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki, Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Area Splash 0.3 Tile Radius (Ground & Air)||4||16||1.5s||7||3 tiles|
|Training Time of Clash Of Clans Wizard Wiki Wizards|
|Number of level 7 or higher Barracks that aren’t under upgrade||Training Time|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|